Disclaimer

I thought it was important for me to tell everyone who views this blog that I am only posting this blog to brag about my son, wife and dog. I don't want any comments about how one sided I am. Furthermore, I will not be following anyone, so you don't have to follow me. This blog is basically for my mom. Thank you. Oh yah, 90 percent of what I say on this blog is probably not true. Use your common sense. Do you really think my kid can walk at one day old?

Monday, January 18, 2010

One Month

I finally got bored enough to blog again. I noticed it has been one month since my last blog. Maybe that will be my thing, to blog just once a month. I am sure you will hate that mom. I am going to make a list of events before I forget them. I can't put any photos on because I cannot find the cable for my camera and my sd drive on the computer doesn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment