Disclaimer

I thought it was important for me to tell everyone who views this blog that I am only posting this blog to brag about my son, wife and dog. I don't want any comments about how one sided I am. Furthermore, I will not be following anyone, so you don't have to follow me. This blog is basically for my mom. Thank you. Oh yah, 90 percent of what I say on this blog is probably not true. Use your common sense. Do you really think my kid can walk at one day old?

Monday, January 18, 2010

Big moment for Lucas and his parents

While at Grandma Kennedy's (gege or jammy, or gammy) for christmas, Lucas made a tremendous break through. He slept in his co-sleeper through the night. He stilled woke up and ate, but he always slept in the co-sleeper. Actually it was Brandi's and it was smaller than ours which is why we think he liked it. When we did eventually get home, he still hated his co-sleeper, but loved to sleep in his bassonnett, which was the same size as Brandi's co-sleeper. He has slept there every night ever since Grandmas.

See mom, you can still be around for some of his firsts. A first that made his parents lives much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment