Disclaimer

I thought it was important for me to tell everyone who views this blog that I am only posting this blog to brag about my son, wife and dog. I don't want any comments about how one sided I am. Furthermore, I will not be following anyone, so you don't have to follow me. This blog is basically for my mom. Thank you. Oh yah, 90 percent of what I say on this blog is probably not true. Use your common sense. Do you really think my kid can walk at one day old?

Monday, November 30, 2009

One Week Update and check-up

Lucas had his one week check-up on Monday 11/30. He is doing good. Right on schedule, if not ahead. He poops and pees and is gaining weight. He no longer has any jaundice and his belly button had fallen off the night before, Sunday night.
That night his plastic bell fell off and his circumcision looks good. He is growing so fast. He had to start taking eye drops to clear up a possible eye infection or it may be clogged tear ducts.
All in all he is doing wonderful and so is his momma. His next check-up is December 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment