Disclaimer

I thought it was important for me to tell everyone who views this blog that I am only posting this blog to brag about my son, wife and dog. I don't want any comments about how one sided I am. Furthermore, I will not be following anyone, so you don't have to follow me. This blog is basically for my mom. Thank you. Oh yah, 90 percent of what I say on this blog is probably not true. Use your common sense. Do you really think my kid can walk at one day old?

Friday, November 27, 2009

Baby's First Outing







I will post pictures later, but Lucas's first outing was to our local Christmas Stroll the day after Thanksgiving. It is a time when the historic main street is decorated for christmas and the streets are closed off to traffic. The local businesses stay open and the strets are busy with families taking in the holidays. The Fire department hands out free chili, the railroad gives out free hotdogs and numerous businesses offer hot apple cider and hot chocolate. Santa Clause is there to greet the children and begin his list of toys for the nice ones and the coal for the naughty ones. There are trolly rides and sleigh rides free for all to enjoy as well as several groups of carolers singing your favorite christmas songs.
Lucas did good. He saw a lot of people and basically slept the whole time. We were out and about for an hour or so and then it was time to get home for feeding. It was a really good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment