Disclaimer

I thought it was important for me to tell everyone who views this blog that I am only posting this blog to brag about my son, wife and dog. I don't want any comments about how one sided I am. Furthermore, I will not be following anyone, so you don't have to follow me. This blog is basically for my mom. Thank you. Oh yah, 90 percent of what I say on this blog is probably not true. Use your common sense. Do you really think my kid can walk at one day old?

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What would we do without Grandmas

Grandma Kennedy, Thank you for coming to see baby Lucas and for all your help and advice. And thanks for all the photo documentation. We love you, the dog, Lucas, Daunee and I.
Grandma Wilson, Thank you for staying with us through our first days as new parents. You are a book of advice and a strong support for Daunee'. We love you, the dog, Lucas, Daunee' and Damion


1 comment:

  1. Thank You! Did I tell you how proud I am of you? You're going to be the best dad, already are! I always knew before today I realized just how much you have priorities in all the right place when you told me you were choosing staying home with your wife, son and the dog instead of raking in the dough. You make a mom proud.

    ReplyDelete