Disclaimer

I thought it was important for me to tell everyone who views this blog that I am only posting this blog to brag about my son, wife and dog. I don't want any comments about how one sided I am. Furthermore, I will not be following anyone, so you don't have to follow me. This blog is basically for my mom. Thank you. Oh yah, 90 percent of what I say on this blog is probably not true. Use your common sense. Do you really think my kid can walk at one day old?

Sunday, November 29, 2009

First Day of Church







Today is the first day of church for Lucas. He will be raised in a house that believes Jesus Christ is our lord and savior and that through him he will be saved. We attend Mountain Alliance Church in Sheridan, Wyoming. It is our old church with a new face, pastor, and meaning. We are still part of the Christian Missionary and Alliance church. We hope to dedicate Lucas Jeffrey Kennedy to the lord sometime in January. We hope to do it the same weekend we have the baby shower for freinds and family. You will be informed of when that is.


As for the service, Lucas was perfect, duh. He was asleep the entire time which made him quiet. What more could you ask for. Our congregation was in love with him and it almost felt like they were part of the whole process. They're prayers and support were a crutch we could lean throught the pregnancy. They have also brought us meals and gifts and have been very helpful. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. What a Big Boy in his jeans!! I am glad that you have Jesus in your life, it took me a long time to accept him in mine as I felt so betrayed when he took my mom. Now -- I rejoice!

    ReplyDelete