Disclaimer

I thought it was important for me to tell everyone who views this blog that I am only posting this blog to brag about my son, wife and dog. I don't want any comments about how one sided I am. Furthermore, I will not be following anyone, so you don't have to follow me. This blog is basically for my mom. Thank you. Oh yah, 90 percent of what I say on this blog is probably not true. Use your common sense. Do you really think my kid can walk at one day old?

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

First Check-up


Today we went to see our pediatrician for Lucas's first check-up. We are lucky to have a baby that likes his car rides so he was peaceful until we got there. He was remeasured and weighed and is normal for genius children. He had a good poop that my mother-in-law changed for me because Daunee' was doing paperwork. He got pretty fussy when we stripped him and weighed him, but soon his mom showed up and breast fed him. Such a big boy needs a lot of food. Maybe I will get lucky and he will stop eating so much as he gets older, like in high school. I don't want to pay to feed him if he is anything like my mom claimed I was like. But you can't raise the perfect human specimen without a few sacrifices. In all seriousness, God has blessed us with many things and a healthy and happy baby boy is the top by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment