Disclaimer

I thought it was important for me to tell everyone who views this blog that I am only posting this blog to brag about my son, wife and dog. I don't want any comments about how one sided I am. Furthermore, I will not be following anyone, so you don't have to follow me. This blog is basically for my mom. Thank you. Oh yah, 90 percent of what I say on this blog is probably not true. Use your common sense. Do you really think my kid can walk at one day old?

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Three weeks old







Lucas is now three weeks old. He has changed so much. He is starting to sleep by himself, just during the day and not at night. He is smiling more, usually for mom and not for me, but I did get one smile. He seems to be gaining weight according to my scale. And he hasn't shot pee at me for quite some time now.
He is usually awake the most between midnight and four in the morning, Daunee's shift. He is however, staying awake more at different times throughout the day. Maybe it is a sign that he is trying to change his days and nights.

He is starting to outgrow most of his newborn outfits, mostly because he has long arms and legs. He likes to stretch out and sleep with this arms above his head. These are photos of his 3 week b-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment