Disclaimer

I thought it was important for me to tell everyone who views this blog that I am only posting this blog to brag about my son, wife and dog. I don't want any comments about how one sided I am. Furthermore, I will not be following anyone, so you don't have to follow me. This blog is basically for my mom. Thank you. Oh yah, 90 percent of what I say on this blog is probably not true. Use your common sense. Do you really think my kid can walk at one day old?

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS


My mom took this photo when she visited and she did a wonderful job. You can see more of her photos by clicking on her blog under followers.

Thank you mom, the photo should be on the cover of every Christmas issue of every magazine. You can enter it into any contest you want and if you win a lot of money, give me some.

No comments:

Post a Comment