Disclaimer

I thought it was important for me to tell everyone who views this blog that I am only posting this blog to brag about my son, wife and dog. I don't want any comments about how one sided I am. Furthermore, I will not be following anyone, so you don't have to follow me. This blog is basically for my mom. Thank you. Oh yah, 90 percent of what I say on this blog is probably not true. Use your common sense. Do you really think my kid can walk at one day old?

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Momma


Now Debra, I know you are sad to live so far away, but I have to blog about the babies first trip out of town.
It was today, Daunee's birthday. We went to Gillette to get pictures taken of all the grandkids. Daunee's mom made her favorite meal, chicken cordon bleu with cheesy potatoes. We also ate KFC for lunch, one of Daunee's favorite fast food restaurants. The one in Sheridan closed so trips to Gillette are the only time she can indulge.
So the prepartion for the short trip took a long time and a lot of crap. We had to make a list and begin checking it off. Sleepers, outfits, diapers, medicine, breast pump, bottles, blankets, boppy, and so on. Between the two of us we got things packed, loaded, fed and headed out of town. He does so good on road trips. Not a sound from him until a few miles from town. He had gone nearly three hours between feedings so that was really good.
A trip out of town, quite the two week graduation achievement. He actually rode on my lap steered the entire trip. Gifted I tell ya.

1 comment:

  1. It's ok Damion, I know that I will never be around for any of his firsts but you can send PICTURES!!

    ReplyDelete