Disclaimer

I thought it was important for me to tell everyone who views this blog that I am only posting this blog to brag about my son, wife and dog. I don't want any comments about how one sided I am. Furthermore, I will not be following anyone, so you don't have to follow me. This blog is basically for my mom. Thank you. Oh yah, 90 percent of what I say on this blog is probably not true. Use your common sense. Do you really think my kid can walk at one day old?

Friday, April 23, 2010

CAUGHT ON CAMERA

Lucas has been rolling over for a few weeks now, but only three have been witnessed. One by his dad, from belly to back and one from his mom from belly to back and again by his mom and mema from back to belly. We had a couple of roll overs in his crib that were a suprise to find. This is the first one on camera after many attempts. He rolled over twice on this night.

No comments about me sounding squeally. Babies like high pitch noises. Duh.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to my comment? I keep watching this little movie wishing I could be there to see him in person. I miss all of you guys so much. Keep the photos coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw on facebook that someone wrote you had the sweetest blog...........I think so too, do more photos please for the grandmama.

    ReplyDelete