Disclaimer

I thought it was important for me to tell everyone who views this blog that I am only posting this blog to brag about my son, wife and dog. I don't want any comments about how one sided I am. Furthermore, I will not be following anyone, so you don't have to follow me. This blog is basically for my mom. Thank you. Oh yah, 90 percent of what I say on this blog is probably not true. Use your common sense. Do you really think my kid can walk at one day old?

Monday, March 29, 2010

Red Rover Red Rover, Lucas Roll Over

So Mr. Lucas rolled over Saturday night while his mom was at work. I was taken by surprise as I layed on the floor with him. He wasn't doing much and I wasn't trying to get him to roll over, but he did. It took me a moment to realize what he had done and then I was excited and tried to get him to do it again, but he didn't.
He and I talked about whether we should tell his mom or if she would be sad that she missed it. We didn't tell her and we were wrong. I told her on Monday after I saw how proud of him she was after he was able to reach and grab a dangling tow in his car seat. She wasn't too happy that I waited. I feel that I stole a memory from her when I was trying to create one by having her be the first to see him roll over. Sorry Daunee'.

1 comment: