Disclaimer

I thought it was important for me to tell everyone who views this blog that I am only posting this blog to brag about my son, wife and dog. I don't want any comments about how one sided I am. Furthermore, I will not be following anyone, so you don't have to follow me. This blog is basically for my mom. Thank you. Oh yah, 90 percent of what I say on this blog is probably not true. Use your common sense. Do you really think my kid can walk at one day old?

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Not one, but two





So my mom doesn't get to be around Lucas as much as she wants and it is always good when she can have memorable moments with him. While we were in Crawford, Lucas discovered his hands.
It was Saturday morning and he was sitting with gammy D when she pointed out that he found his hands and asked me if had done that before...which he hadn't.
It was pretty obvious that he discovered them because he would move one slowly and watch it, and then move the other slowly and watch it. He would hold them out and stare at his hand as he moved it to his mouth.
He likes to watch his dads hands as I am trying to teach hime to open and close his fists. He just smiles at me.




1 comment:

  1. This was so cute to watch and I was so glad to be around for a first! You rock Lucas!

    ReplyDelete