Disclaimer

I thought it was important for me to tell everyone who views this blog that I am only posting this blog to brag about my son, wife and dog. I don't want any comments about how one sided I am. Furthermore, I will not be following anyone, so you don't have to follow me. This blog is basically for my mom. Thank you. Oh yah, 90 percent of what I say on this blog is probably not true. Use your common sense. Do you really think my kid can walk at one day old?

Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Easter



This is the easter photo my mom took of Lucas. She claims that the photos aren't good, its the subjects she is shooting. In this case that is true, but really she takes some incredible photos. Thanks mom. Happy Easter to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter to the three of you too and also to Daunee's family. The Easter Bunny better be planting a LOT of eggs so you can take pictures and tell grammie D a story. Also, look for his Easter gift in the mail from the Grands! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete