Disclaimer

I thought it was important for me to tell everyone who views this blog that I am only posting this blog to brag about my son, wife and dog. I don't want any comments about how one sided I am. Furthermore, I will not be following anyone, so you don't have to follow me. This blog is basically for my mom. Thank you. Oh yah, 90 percent of what I say on this blog is probably not true. Use your common sense. Do you really think my kid can walk at one day old?

Monday, March 22, 2010

No place like HOME!

Lucas, Daunee and I just got back from visiting the wonderful town of Crawford. We went home for the kids's spring break. We had a good time. We got to watch Austin wrestle on Saturday. He does a good job and he is definitely a defensive wrestler. He won all his matches, taking home the gold.
We had a birthday dinner for grammy D and I just now realized that we didn't give her the card that Lucas picked out. I will eventually get it in the mail. We ate at Brandi's and she did a good job making enchilladas and beans and rice. It was really good. We got to spend a couple of days with Jaxon and Cash. They are two wonderful kids and Brandi does a good job. You are a good mom Brandi.
Saturday night we went bowling and Jeremy won a game and Daunee' won a game. I must have had a bad ball or something. We had a lot of fun and I think the kids did too.
Lucas enjoyed seeing his grammy D. It took him a minute to remember who she was, but he soon warmed up to her. He turned 4 months old so she took some photos of him as always. I don't have those to post, so maybe later.
Thanks for all the fun everyone. See you later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh it was so good to have you guys home. We enjoyed each and every moment of our time with you guys. It was a really good weekend. Love ya lots - Grammie D

    ReplyDelete