Disclaimer

I thought it was important for me to tell everyone who views this blog that I am only posting this blog to brag about my son, wife and dog. I don't want any comments about how one sided I am. Furthermore, I will not be following anyone, so you don't have to follow me. This blog is basically for my mom. Thank you. Oh yah, 90 percent of what I say on this blog is probably not true. Use your common sense. Do you really think my kid can walk at one day old?

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Day















Well, it is Thanksgiving and that means another day to blog. We have a lot to be thankful for, good jobs, a business that hasn't failed yet, a nice home, good family and friends, a new pastor that has really brought our church around and of course the golden wonder, Lucas. So I hope all of you who read this are having a good day with your families and remembering those who couldn't be with you and think of all that you are thankful for and don't forget to thank God.


That said, here is my boys first Thanksgiving 2009.


1 comment:

  1. Happy, Happy Thanksgiving. We may not be there in person but our hearts are with you!

    ReplyDelete